Our attorneys focus their practice on employment law, with a heavy emphasis on federal government employees. Our firm represents employees and employers in many areas, including but not limited to: claims of discrimination, harassment and retaliation, reasonable accommodation, disability retirement, family medical leave, and disciplinary actions.
- 09 May 2013 Fourth Circuit Affirms Federal Employee's Rights To Conduct Discovery In Civil Actions
- 17 May 2013 Articles By Attorneys Kevin Owen & Shannon Leary Published In Latest Issue of Trial Reporter
- 12 June 2013 MSBA Annual Conference, Ocean City, MD - "Immigrant Protections For Employees" (Danny Katz Presenting)
- 26 June 2013 FELTG AMI Week, San Francisco - “Medical issues under the ADA” (Gary Gilbert presenting)
- 28 June 2013 NELA Annual Convention, Denver, CO: Gary Gilbert co-presenting “Maximizing compensatory damage awards in federal sector cases”